I am covered for up to £3,000,000 liability insurance.
- Cover includes legal liability for animals in your care, custody or control, for an amount not exceeding £15,000 per animal.
- Cover includes animals escaping whilst being transported by yourself or your staff, cover for loss of the animal from theft or straying limited to £1,500 per animal and cover for advertising and reward following theft or loss limited to £350 per animal.
- Cover excludes all liability arising under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, Supply of Goods & Services Act 1982, Sale & Supply of Goods Act 1994, of the Sale & Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002, and any subsequent legislation in respect of the breeding, sale or supply of any kittens, puppies or any other animal.
- In addition to the basic cover, this section can be extended to include associated trading activities such as microchipping, attendance at animal shows, pet taxi, horse sitting and non-negligent cover for pet business.
- Cover includes the cost of replacement or alteration of keys or locks and the cost of appropriate additional temporary protection of premises following the loss of keys entrusted to you or your employees by any client, up to £10,000 in any one period of insurance.
- Cover for greyhound trainers excluding care, custody and control.
- Cover for member to member cover extension for Dog Clubs only.